Our goal is to love God and our neighbor as ourselves, and as a result bring love to the whole world and peace and freedom and plenty for all!
Simply, our goal is to try to persuade everyone to love God and his neighbor as himself, and this would solve all the problems of the whole world! The whole world's problems--political, economic, social, religious and physical--could be solved through the Love of God and each other! That's what we teach and preach and that's our message, our life, our goal, our love, our everything: To love God and our neighbors as ourselves!
This is our specific religion and the religion of every Christian who truly believes in the Love of God in Jesus and the Bible! Jesus preached Love, and when asked what the greatest law was, He said God's only law now was Love:
"Love God ... and love thy neighbor as thyself!...In these are all the law and all the prophets!" (Mt.22:37-40) That's all the laws put together, the whole Bible--Love! If you have love you've everything!--You are fulfilling all the laws of God!
True love, real love, God's love, is all the religion you need! This unselfish, sacrificial love includes the love of one human being for another, love in all forms, as long as it is true love, real love, God's love!
This is our specific religion and these are the principles that we practice--Love, the religion which Jesus Himself taught, the good news that God is Love!
God is Love, not a cruel tyrant, not a monster who is trying to frighten everyone into hell, but a God Who is trying to Love everyone into Heaven! You must simply love Him, receive Jesus in your own heart personally (Jn.1:12 and Rev.3:20) and love others--that's all!
We can agree with everyone in the world who has His Love, because if you have true Love you have God, because God is Love! So you cannot have love without God, because God is Love, Love is God! Without Him there is no Love, for without Love there is no God!
Do you have His Love? We hope that you do! If you have Love you have God!--Jesus is Love!
My name is James Arendt. I was raised in the Hegewisch neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois, served in the USAF from 1970 to 1974, and became a full-time missionary for Christ living 40 years in Japan, 3.5 years in Russia, and a few months in other countries such as Finland, Poland, Estonia, Latvia, South Korea, Taiwan and mainland China where I also served the King of Kings, Jesus, as an Ambassador for His Kingdom. My full bio.
If you like this article and my work on this website, you can show your appreciation by sending me a gift. Both my wife Tess and I are now unemployed and now live in the Philippines.
On July 31, our pastor drove us 70 kilometers south from our home in the city of Allen to Caybayog City (Samar, Philippines) where there's an immigration office. There I successfully applied for and received a 6-month visa extension! But the cost was higher than expected, 12,450 Philippine pesos, roughly $235 USD. Thankfully, I received one gift so far that covered half of that. If any of the visitors to this website who are not regular contributors to my work would like to help us cover the other half, it would be greatly appreciated. I will immediately send you an email to thank you.
You don't need a PayPay account to send me a donation! Just click on the donate button and you will see an option to send through your credit card.
PayPal QR Code
My PayPal ID: email@example.com
• Recognize you have violated in some way the laws of God. Violation of legal law is called a crime. Violation of God’s moral law is called a sin. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; - Romans 3:23
As it is written (in the Bible), There is none righteous, no, not one: - Romans 3:10
• Recognize the penalty of sin: Death! For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. - Romans 6:23
Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: - Romans 5:12
• Recognize Jesus is the Saviour! Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. - John 14:6
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. - Acts 4:12
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. - Acts 16:31
• Recognize our lives our sinful by nature. We can do nothing of our own to merit eternal life. Salvation is completely by the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ! For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: - Ephesians 2:8
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. - Isaiah 64:6
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; - Titus 3:5
• Recognize Christ paid the sin debt we owe! But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. - Romans 5:8-9
• Recognize you must receive Christ as your personal Saviour! For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. - Romans 10:13
• Ask Jesus to be your Saviour!Dear Jesus:
I know I am a sinner. I know if I were to die right now, I could not go to Heaven. I ask you, right now, to come into my heart, forgive me of my sin, and be my Saviour. Thank you for saving me and giving me eternal life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
If you prayed that prayer with all sincerity, you have passed from death to life and have been born again into the family of God!
Read my bio